Tuesday, September 6, 2022

THE STRENGTH TO KEEP GOING

 Good morning, everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Varied experiences both good and bad are woven into our lives.  The good stuff is welcomed with open arms.  Bring it on, we say.  Life is good until it's not.  Until something happens that takes our breath away and we are in a state of confusion.  Why me?  Why did this terrible thing happen to me?  No need to give examples.  I'm sure you remember these times well.  And yet you persevered. 

Today's quote is, "It is through pain we find out what we can endure."   Pain isn't fun.  It isn't a lesson.  It is a human experience shared by humans everywhere, yet it is through pain that we realize our strength.  A life devoid of pain is not reality.  A life lived in absolute bliss is reserved for monks and those on anti-depressants but even monks experience stress and those on medication become tired of not feeling.

Understandably we all prefer the good times to prevail over the bad but when they do, know that your inner strength will carry you through.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

OR info@evolvme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment