Tuesday, September 20, 2022

OUR VAST IMAGINATION

Good morning, everyone and happy Thursday. Daydreaming is just as important as night dreaming!  A daydream could be something simple like wishing you were at a beach instead of in a boring meeting, but daydreaming serves a purpose as well.   It is also when our creative juices flow and ideas begin to hatch.  

Today's quote is, "Our imagination has a vastness beyond our comprehension - it is up to you to decide when to make it happen."  I had thought about changing the last word to make it real instead of making it happen but then I realized making things happen is what we want.  We want to change those dreams from being only dreams to a reality we can see and be an active participant in.

We spend a great deal of time imagining all sorts of things.  Never stop imagining but most importantly never limit yourself.  The sky is the limit but when it comes to your imagination, you are limitless.  Keep dreaming, keep imagining and one day you will be living that dream.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy 

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my


website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

OR infor@evlovme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment