Thursday, July 25, 2019

NEVER STOP LEARNING

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday!  Are you one of those people who take pleasure in learning new things or have you had enough of school?  School is not just a building.  School is everywhere.  It is the people you meet, the books you read, the recipes you create and so many other things you do. 

I recently bought a book on crystals because even though I know that rose quartz is for love and selenite opens your Crown Chakra, I do not know the properties of all the crystals.  The book was a great investment because crystals help to enhance Meditation and Reiki so why wouldn't I want to know more? 

We are all familiar with the phrase, "you learn something new every day."  Maybe not every day but certainly more than once a week.  Learning helps us grow even if we have gained the smallest amount of knowledge, it is something we didn't know before. 

Today's quote is, "If you are perfect you have ceased to learn."  You can have perfectly straight teeth or a perfectly manicured lawn but perfect people?  They only think they exist but in reality, they don't.  Learning new things will not get you closer to perfection but it will increase your knowledge and growth and don't we all want to grow?  

Being bored is our own fault.  Life is the biggest classroom there is.  Take advantage of it and make that familiar phrase come to life and learn something new every day!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment