Thursday, July 11, 2019

WALKING SIDE BY SIDE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  I can remember when my kids were little.  My older son would always run ahead of us so he could be first.  Of course he would eventually stop and we would all be walking together.  Such is true in life isn't it.  We all get there but it is more fun when we get there in the company of others.

Today's quote is, "No need to run ahead - you will still get there by walking side by side."  Unless there is a prize involved, who cares if you get there first?  You might trip if you run but if you are accompanied on your journey there will be someone to help you up, besides it makes it so much nicer.  I'm speaking of emotional accompaniment as well which is even more important than the physical. 

Its OK to be competitive if that is your nature but being first doesn't mean better.  It means you got there sooner.  Walk fast, walk slow and enjoy the company as you walk together.

Have a great Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment