Wednesday, July 3, 2019

THE IMPRINT OF YOUR ANCESTORS

Good morning everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  What fabulous plans do you have for tomorrow? Do you even have plans or are you just going to travel with the breeze.  So nice that most everyone will have a four day weekend.  I always remember July 4th as being so special.  It was the only day you could watch a firework display.  I loved fireworks when I was little and I still love them.  They represent summer and my love for the season!

I wonder what it is that I love so much about fireworks.  Is it the crackle when they go off?  Is it the colors and the way they appear as if they are spilling out of the sky like liquid over the top of a glass?  Who knows.  Through all my lifetimes it is possible that I loved this light show.  What else can you learn from your past?  EVERYTHING!

Today's quote is, "Gather strength from those who came before you - your ancestors who have left their imprint upon you so that you may learn and grow."  Certainly there must have been someone in my past who adored shiny lights and loud sounds.  Did it teach me something?  Perhaps not to fear unexpected noises and sparkles pouring down like rain from a night sky.  Never underestimate those two things.  Mia is terrified of both. 

More than an ability to tolerate light and sound, think of the knowledge gained from those who were around before your time.  Think of difficult times they may have gone through and how they survived.  Just that sheer knowledge alone is enough to garner strength from.  Any one of your ancestors who walked the earth before you has left a part of themselves to you as a remembrance and a gift, be it their strength, their knowledge or their experience.   

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and a wonderful 4th of July! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private session OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co


No comments:

Post a Comment