Tuesday, August 20, 2019

A DIFFERENCE OF PERSPECTIVE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  What is the first thing you see when you open your eyes?  Depending on the time of year I either see absolute darkness or the sun coming through my window.  I prefer the sun although pure darkness can be very peaceful.  It is all the way you look at it though, isn't it.  A difference of perspective is what makes some view the darkness with dread and daybreak with hope.  Different eyes see different things.  How do your eyes see a storm?  Can you find the beauty or do you only see destruction.

Today's quote is, "Ahh the beauty with which we can view the world can also be seen through eyes of jealousy and ugliness stinging our eyes and burning our soul."  Let's for a moment talk about Facebook shall we.  We've seen beauty splashed all over the place from the "love of my life," to the "best vacation ever."  Who wouldn't be a little envious of a beach vacation in the middle of February but do you think to yourself, lucky them or I hope they get a really bad sunburn.  

When you see a post of someone's success are you truly happy for that person or do you secretly hope they fail?  Be honest.  Its hard to be honest but its also hard not to acknowledge the river of jealousy that sometimes courses through our veins.  Jealousy and envy cause frowns to form on otherwise beautiful mouths.  There is enough out there for everyone.  Just because someone has found success doesn't mean you can't find it too.  Now turn that frown upside down and be happy for your friend sitting on that lounge chair.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment