Thursday, August 29, 2019

DO NOT RSVP

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  I love a party!  The best ones are when you meet new and interesting people.  The best ones have great food and beverages.  The best ones are filled with joy, fun and infectious laughter.  Those are the parties I like going to.  We've all been to those awful boring parties too.  The ones where we want to leave as soon as we arrive.  

Parties I try to avoid are pity parties but at least those are made for one and you don't have to stay very long.  The worst parties of all are blame parties.  The ones no one asked you to help plan but one you have been summoned to.  Today's quote is "To lay blame is bad enough - don't send out invitations to an innocent party."  If I have described your friend you know exactly what I am talking about.  That friend of yours who leaves you exhausted while spewing out blame for all that is wrong in their life.

Blame is another topic I have covered in depth before but every so often you need to know you are not alone and that you are not a bad person for no longer wanting to indulge this so called friend in their tiresome rants.  It takes courage and guts to admit when we are wrong.  No one likes to admit that.  But if things don't work out the way we planned what we need to do is reflect on how we could have done whatever it is, differently.  

We are responsible for our actions.  We are responsible for the decisions we make, the money we spend, the foods we eat, the people we allow into our lives and everything else that we do.  We will make good decisions and bad decisions.  We will hopefully learn and grow from every experience in our lives.  As far as the one who decides blame is their best friend?  You don't have to partake.  Let them live happily or unhappily ever after!


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love. Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co                                                                                                                                                                                   

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Amy. I am feeling refreshed after getting almost 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep and your balancing and grounding reiki session from Sunday helped.
    Have a wonderful day .
    ❤️Pam- thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this through FB. Great Post and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! Thanks for reading it. I post quotes and then write about them every Tuesday and Thursday. Look forward to your feedback~Amy

      Delete