Thursday, August 1, 2019

EMBRACE YOUR CHALLENGES

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday and happy August.  I've made no secret to you about how much technology baffles me.  There have been times I wished that it never existed but then again if it didn't exist, neither would this blog.  I've learned so much and as technology changes, I have and will continue to learn.  What is it that has been difficult for you to learn.  What is it that you have avoided so that you didn't have to?

Today's quote is, "Embrace the challenges you've been given - they are there for you to overcome and to learn."  We all have challenges.  We entered this world as blank slates knowing absolutely nothing.  We couldn't walk, talk, or make a sandwich but over time we learned.  Walking is probably one of the biggest challenges we faced but we did it!  Have you ever heard a baby say, "screw this, I'll just stay in my stroller."  Of course not.  Talking too can be rough when you are learning.  All those sounds and shapes that you have to make with your mouth, yet we speak volumes now.  

We begin life with challenges and they keep coming.  What are you going to do?  Give up?  There are times we want to do just that but our goal in life should always be to move forward and not be held back by our own selves.  The word embrace conjures up thoughts of a warm hug which is exactly what you need to do with any challenge you face.  Embrace that challenge as if it were a warm hug.  In this way you will be able to move through fear and trepidation with courage and self-confidence!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy




To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment