Tuesday, May 26, 2020

EVERY MOMENT COUNTS

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday.  How are you feeling right now?  I mean it.  Stop reading and find the emotion that matches you right this very moment.  If you feel fine or satisfied or positively gleeful, enjoy the moment.  If you are feeling tired, cranky and miserable, acknowledge that moment equally as well.  All emotions deserve recognition.

My question is why is it so hard to for us to enjoy a moment of happiness without letting our minds drift to something else we want or somewhere else we want to be.  I don't have the answer to that, it is unfortunately our nature which is why, (hint hint) I meditate!

Today's quote is, "We hover between desire and satisfaction to want and to know more exists but be in the moment of joy recognizing right now."  Enjoyment is disregarded if all you think about is what's next.  Incorporating meditation into a daily routine helps slow down the need for instantaneous gratification.  Meditation allows you to just be so that you are not thinking about later, yesterday or next week.

To want more is not a bad thing.  It is what we crave! More success, more financial comfort but also more sunshine, more fun, more excitement and more peace of mind.  Meditation is a tool to bring you closer to all these things including sunshine because you will begin to see the world in a different way.

Want more but be satisfied and grateful for what is already in place.  Ultimately it is not just financial reward that creates happiness but inner peace and gratitude for what is front and center.  Is there room for more?  Always but just for today, just for this instant be grateful, find joy and feel the sunshine!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

2 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant and insightful post. Thank you! It helped me to tune in, tap in and turn on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. I must remember this everyday thank you 🤗❤️

    ReplyDelete