Thursday, May 28, 2020

EXPLORE AND CREATE - Thursday, 5/28

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  My oldest son just graduated from college.  What an exciting time for him.  The world as they say is his oyster!  Do you know why that's a saying?  I don't either but you get the gist which is, there is a whole world out there with a platter full of opportunity.

When I got my college degree the question asked by many was, "so now what are you going to do?" said with a combined tone of sarcasm and wonder.  If your answer was something like, "I'm not sure yet," you were met with looks of sympathy (for your parents) and disgust for the loser they were thinking you were.

Things are so different now.  Gone are the days where people start out in one company and finish with the same one thirty years later.  As hard as it may be for some to find employment there are also numerous opportunities that previously didn't exist, combined with the fact that young people are not willing to be miserable in a job they despise for any length of time!

Today's quote is, "Exercise your right to explore possibilities and create your reality and your world."  I am a firm believer in this.  My day job is a necessity, one that at times I find myself struggling to get to because it brings no reward.  WAIT!  That's not true.  Every two weeks there is a reward sitting in my bank account.

I'm where I am due to my own life circumstances.  Ones that are very different from a recent college grad.  Please don't think I'm complaining because I'm not.  Twenty somethings get a head start on exploring and discovering their passions much sooner than their parents but by no means are they the only ones who get to live their dreams.

While toiling away in my mundane job I have been exploring so many possibilities and have definitely created a reality to my liking.  This day job of mine will soon run its course and when it does I will have exercised my right to be living exactly what I have been so busy creating.  What are you waiting for, after all, it is your right - create your reality and create your world!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment