Thursday, May 14, 2020

STICK TO YOUR GUNS

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  Each and every one of us has a belief system but somewhere along the way our beliefs change.  We think differently at different stages in our lives.  What was acceptable in our twenties might change by the time we reach thirty.  What was OK before kids might be totally different once a baby arrives.

Just because you thought something was one way doesn't mean it has to be that way forever.  We all need to be flexible except when it comes to beliefs of equality.  I believe we all deserve love, compassion and forgiveness and I will stand by that until my last breath.

Today's quote is, "I will never compromise my beliefs nor be convinced to change them."   You know what makes me better than you?  Nothing!  Absolutely nothing.  We all deserve the chance to create a life of our choosing regardless of circumstance.  We all deserve to be loved and valued.  We all deserve to be seen as equals in this world.

Does it always happen?  Unfortunately it doesn't but we have the power to change that by the way we treat others.  I believe the bible said it best, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."  You are not above or below another.  Every person you meet can teach you something.  We are all teachers and students.  If you must compromise a belief, believe that chocolate chip cookies are the latest heart healthy food!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment