Tuesday, May 12, 2020

THINK IT - SEE IT - LIVE IT

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Whenever we get lost in fantasy its always something good, something enjoyable.  Perhaps we stop mid email to remember a beach vacation, a walk in the woods or a pretty sunrise.  Since we humans don't really have it all figured out yet, (apologies to those who do), it often takes time to know how we want to spend our days.

I used to envy classmates who found their passion as early as 5 years old.  The ones who just knew they were going to be doctors, lawyers, musicians and artists.  I wasn't particularly passionate about anything when I was young and therefore had no clue where I would end up.  I feared that I would never be passionate about anything.

Clearly we know that to be incorrect but it didn't happen over night.  It was a journey that I traveled on and continue to travel on.  Once the light bulb went off I began to imagine my life as a healer.  Every month I honored the new moon by writing down ten wishes with clear intent.  That part of the journey began eleven years ago.  That's right.  ELEVEN YEARS AGO!  Not two months ago.  I told you its a process!

I was excited and amazed as I watched what was manifesting in my life and all because I put it out there.  Every day I am closer and closer to a life I want to live.  Today's quote is, "Imagination is the first step - manifestation is the second step - living it is your dream come true."   If you feel stuck and are stuck, imagine where you would be if you could get out of the mud.  Once you see that place, climb out and wipe off your shoes.

Step two is to honor the new moon just as I have and still do every single month.  Write down what you wish to see and watch as it unfolds and lastly know you are not asleep nor are you dreaming for what you thought was only a dream has come true!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment