Thursday, June 11, 2020

PREPARE TO PREPARE

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  The amount of traffic heading out to the beach on any given day never ceases to amaze me.  You would think Saturday or Sunday would be the worst but a random Tuesday could be just as bad.  Adding to an already congested drive is the amount of construction going on on every conceivable highway.

I start to panic when I see those orange detour signs supposedly there to help you navigate your way.  Somehow I always get lost.  I am not only technologically challenged but geographically as well.  How does one prepare when that happens?  What if you know just one way to get to your destination? 

What will you do if your boss tells you your position has been eliminated?  What if the school you were counting on going to rejects you?  What if you were about to make a chocolate cake but ran out of cocoa?  What if it rained every day of your vacation?

Today's quote is, "Prepare alternate plans for your alternate plans."  When the unexpected happens you need a back up plan and you need a back up plan because, well....you never know!  We hope for the best in our daily lives and in everything we do but we can't control the thought process of others nor the weather or so many other things.

Life is a journey and know that there will always be detours along the way.  Prepare for the unexpected!  It might turn out even better than you had hoped!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co




No comments:

Post a Comment