Tuesday, June 30, 2020

THE STRENGTH IN US ALL

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday.   I am the luckiest girl.  My day job ended a few days ago.  Once again the summer is mine, freeing me up for morning and afternoon Reiki sessions, teaching outdoor Guided Meditation classes and  doing whatever I like.  It doesn't get much better than that!

I value every moment of my time. The time I have to sit and stare at a tree has equal value to the time I need to complete chores and run errands.  Free summers are the greatest gift I receive from my day job.  Without going into gory and truthfully boring detail, lets just say its not my happy place but I made it another year.

Today's quote is, "Inside us all lives a warrior a fighter and a survivor."   Remember that when you are going through a difficult time.  Remember that the strength within you can conquer a bad day, a difficult relationship, job frustration and a rainy day.  If we didn't have such strength we would spend way too much time curled up in a fetal position with a blanket around us.

When things become difficult and even too much to bear, curl up under those covers if you need to but don't stay there.  Don't give in to temporary discomfort.  Time is healing and nothing is everlasting, not even joy.  Relish the good times and understand that difficult phases of life are also what adds to our inner strength.  Be that warrior, be that fighter and be that survivor that lives within you!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sesssions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment