Thursday, July 2, 2020

CHANGE YOUR MINDSET - Thursday, 7/2

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday!  Do you remember the day you took your first step?  I don't either.  What I can say with certainty is that I probably fell a lot but was undeterred.  I can't say I know how much thinking we did when we learned to walk.  I would say determination had far more to do with that incredible feet!  No pun intended.

What if we approached every dream and desire we have with more determination and less thought.  Not to say we shouldn't think before we act but sometimes the more we think about doing something, the easier it is to talk ourselves out of it.

All our insecurities start to bubble up to the surface causing us to hesitate, giving more time for doubt to take over, allowing ourselves to shrug our shoulders and give compensation to our thoughts by saying it would never have worked out anyway.

Phooey to that!  Today's quote is, "Anything and everything is possible - do your part and make it happen."  It comes down to determination.  Creating a life you want is hard work, no doubt about it.  You must be willing to be an active participant in your life, not just watch it go by.  Ask yourself three important questions.  1.  Is it worth it?  2. Am I willing to put in the effort?  3.  How badly do I want change?  If the answers are yes, yes and soooooo badly, then you are on your way!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment: