Tuesday, July 14, 2020

STRENGTH BEYOND MEASURE

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Did you go to work this morning?  Most of us need to work so that we can feed ourselves, have a place to live and take care of necessities.  It is also important to reward ourselves every now and again.  I have a weakness for shoes and therefore have a closet full of them.

I try not to get carried away with things and possessions but once in a while I spot a heel that would look spectacular on my foot, on sale of course!  Think about your possessions.  What is the one you treasure most?  Its not the one you think.  Its not the one you even consider.  The possession you need to treasure most is your Will, the one that gets you through the hardest times imaginable and never lets you give up.

Today's quote is, "Will is your strongest possession."  Was I right or was I right!  Our will is what keeps us in forward motion.  How else could an actor go on audition after audition with the potential of facing constant rejection?  It is the hope that this one will be the one and if it isn't it is the Will that accompanies them on to the next.

Think of the hardest thing you ever had to do and think if giving up would have been easier, but you didn't give up did you.  You kept going because giving up could never be an option.  You didn't give up because desire and Will took over.  There are tough days.  And guess what.  There will be more tough days ahead, but you are stronger than any of the toughest days and the darkest hours.

Buy new shoes, a cute tank top, a sparkly pair of earrings but know those things pale in comparison to the greatest possession you have...your Will!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment