Thursday, July 16, 2020

THE EXISTENCE OF MIRACLES

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday to you.  What did the tooth fairy give you in exchange for a tooth?  I used to get a quarter.  Back in the dark ages you could buy a lot of gum for twenty five cents so I was very happy.  Even more exciting than getting that silver coin was the anticipation of knowing I would go to sleep and wake up with a surprise underneath my pillow.

Somewhere along the way I grew up and knew that the tooth fairy was either my mom or dad.  Its kind of sad when we find out the truth.  Sadder still is when we feel there are no surprises left but I can tell you with certainty that so many surprises await you!  Just be open to receive them.

Today's quote is, "Once you believed in the tooth fairy - find that child within you - the one who believed in miracles and tell her that miracles can happen."  The truth had to come out at some point.  So what if there is no tooth fairy or pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

We are witnesses to miracles every day.  When was the last time you saw a sunrise or sunset?  If that isn't confirmation of a miracle I don't know what is.  When you wake up look to the Universe and ask what miracles will be brought your way.

It might be a cool rain on a hot day, watching seagulls on the beach or seeing your hard work come to fruition when you thought it was only a dream.  Miracles are all around us.  See them, feel them and know that with diligence you can create them.  Don't feel like creating today, then go outside and find one!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment