Thursday, July 30, 2020

WHEN MAKING A CHOICE - CHOOSE BIG

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  The world is our oyster.  That means that we can do whatever we want.  Those oysters have the life!  My next go round I want to be one.  No not really.  I like to travel and I don't think oysters do much traveling. 

Honestly I never understood that phrase but what I do know is that we get to make choices in our lives.  We make great choices and really really bad ones.  Good or bad, we hopefully learned something from every action we have taken.

When you think about your life did you ever stop to say I hope things don't work out for me.  Maybe not consciously but our subconscious minds take a trip to negativity all too often.  We put ourselves in small boxes and never step outside.  We take the safe route and don't bother to explore.  Why think small when you can think big? 

Today's quote is, "Thinking small and thinking big are choices we get to make - which one will resonate with you."  Stop selling yourself short!  Stop thinking that you don't deserve to be happy because that's what it comes down to.  We think small because we can't fathom having all the happiness we want as if there isn't enough to go around.

My friends, I am here to tell you that happiness abounds.  Abundance abounds.  Joy is everywhere!  I know what the problem is.  You are stuck in your old mindset.  Time to move on and out of your own way.  Time to move on to happiness, abundance and joy.  Time to start thinking in ways you may never have thought before. 

I know.  I was there.  Thinking small got me on a dead end street to nowhere but when I made the left out of negativity and changed my thinking the world opened up and guess what?  I'm nowhere near finished!  If I can do it certainly you can.  The choice is yours!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy 

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment