Tuesday, July 7, 2020

LET THE SUN SHINE - Tuesday - 7/7

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  I'm still pretty fresh into my glorious summer.  It's only been a few weeks since my day job ended and just not being there puts me in an awesome mood.  There are many things that affect our state of mind and even though it might be hard to rise above, your inner strength is stronger than any challenge.

Today's quote is, "Be the sun in a storm - the rain in a drought - the strength to endure adversity is within each and every one of us."  Challenges are nothing new.  We face them everyday.  The small ones are annoying (running out of stamps) and the big ones could be devastating (company cuts) but through it all we push forward.

It isn't always easy and I get that.  I really do.  I have days just like everyone else where nothing seems to go the way we want it to and curling up in a ball under our bed sheets is the best option for the day.  At some point though we do have to resurface.

There will be storms outside and inside but don't let them sweep you away.  Stand your ground against adversity.  Find your reserve of fortitude and let the sun shine upon you no matter what is going on around you.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment