Tuesday, June 9, 2020

THE RIGHT KEY

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday.  I grew up with a mom who was constantly losing her house keys.  It is for this reason that my house keys have a special place in my home; the blue tray on the carved yellow table with colorful flowers to the left of the front door immediately upon stepping inside.  Specific enough for you?  Laugh all you want!  I'll never lose them.

We need lots of keys! The ones that can open everything from our homes to our hearts.  All we need to do is find the right one.  Today's quote is, "A gate can always be open - find the key -  let it swing wide and walk through."  My key chain holds 13 keys but to open my house I only need one, the right one.

Where is the key you are looking for?  Sometimes it is a word.  Sometimes an experience.  Sometimes a longing and desire.  What is it that sparks something inside of you?  That my friends is the key.  You may fumble for quite some time until you can locate it but trust me!  Its there.   When you find it, you'll know it and the world will open up just as it was meant to.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment