Thursday, June 25, 2020

WHEN DARKNESS TURNS TO LIGHT

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  My main objective for you and for myself is to remain positive even when I'm not really feelin' it.  I pinpoint one good thing and most times that does the trick to bring me back from my slump but like you and because I'm human, there are dark days.  The kind of days where you feel stunted by the air around you and completely stagnant.

Rather than sinking down any further, this is a time for stillness.  A time to release worry for what lies ahead.   A time to "just be," knowing that life is ever changing.

Today's quote is, "The unknown is a dark tunnel - a place where you may stumble and fall - have faith that you will find the light and leave the darkness."  We are so uncomfortable in darkness unable to appreciate its quiet beauty.  We like to be in control and when we feel we have none, we get anxious and scared.

I remember a literal blackout many years ago.  Consistent hot weather in New York City caused the entire island of Manhattan and neighboring counties to go completely dark.  At first it was a bit scary but then it became calming.  Calming because there was nothing anyone could do about it.

When you find yourself in that dark place, that place called the unknown and control is not in your hands, give it up to God.  Give it up to the Universe who is probably thinking you need some down time.

Everything is temporary so find peace in the darkness and know that it does not last forever. You may stumble, you may fall but trust that you will also get up and walk through the darkness and into the light.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment