Thursday, July 26, 2018

CHANGING YOUR DESTINY

Good morning.  Why is Thursday here?  That's a strange question to ask right?  Thursday is here because yesterday was Wednesday and tomorrow is Friday therefore Thursday is destined to be here today.  Have you ever questioned why you are here?

Today's quote is "You arrived in this world to fulfill a destiny but can change it after your lessons have been learned."  I'm not talking about a profession, I am talking about the things you came here to learn such as trust, compassion, forgiveness, hope.  We are all here to learn something.  Very few of us come to this world knowing it all.

Let me give you an example.  If trust is what you came to learn that lesson will pop up in the most obvious but also the most unexpected places.  If I told you this before, forgive me.  Many years ago I went to see a medium who told me my life lesson was trust.

My eyes bulged because I did indeed have trust issues and not on the surface but very deep seated.  She told me that certain people were in my life because in previous lifetimes they failed me.  I wanted to trust those people but they let me down.  Thank goodness these lessons have come up frequently enough so that trust for others in my life is really there.

I am a very trusting person so perhaps my destiny has been changed.  I believe in the good of everyone and don't meet new people with a skeptical eye so I would say that yes, trust for me is no longer an issue.  Don't think this has happened to me overnight because it hasn't.  Trust was an issue for many lives.

Think of that "over night sensation.  There is no such thing.  The public only sees when the rock group, actor, musician, singer is famous yet never gets to witness the struggle.  Same thing with our lessons.  They are repeated over and over again and then boom, like a V8 moment it hits you.

Learn your lesson and change your destiny, not that simple but when it happens it is as simple as that!
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, you may visit:https://amykaufman.co
https://amykaufman.co If you would like to schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, you may visit: https://amykaufman.co/private-sessions/

No comments:

Post a Comment