Monday, July 16, 2018

DRIVE MAKES IT HAPPEN

Good morning to you all.  The beginning of a brand new week.  Early in the blog to ask, but are you happy where you are and with what you are doing or do you dream of more?  If I'm correct I think we all want more.  More what?  Well that is individual.  Some of us are perfectly content with our lives and honestly, that's awesome but if you aren't, what are you going to do about it?

Today's quote, "Without drive potential is non existent."  The one who is in charge of your life is you and only you.  If you want something you have to go for it.  No one will do it for you.  I love what I do.  I'm lucky to have found my passion.  I also know that in order for people to know who I am and what I do, I am the one who needs to get the word out.

So much easier to want something and then do nothing to make it happen.   Drive and desire is the fire that gets it going.  Loving what I do is not enough.  I needed to let people know what I do.  This didn't happen over night but over time.  I post on Facebook, Instagram and I write a blog.

I wanted to gather my quotes in a book with no idea how it was going to get done.  I wanted a website with no idea how that would get done either.  These were important to me not only as personal goals but also to help my business grow.  I was blessed and lucky to have met the right people who helped me but without drive, without the desire to accomplish this, nothing would have happened.

When you truly know what you want it will manifest but even that takes drive.  We are all so capable and creative.  Use that creativity to get what you want and to figure out how it will happen.  Life has a wonderful way of giving us what we want but you are the one who must steer yourself in the right direction.  The one of your dreams!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment