Wednesday, July 11, 2018

DISTINGUISH YOUR TRUE DESIRES -

Good morning.  It's Wednesday and I told you I wouldn't leave you!  Hudson is beautiful by the way.  I'm staying in a wonderful Inn.  Eco-friendly, organic, farm to table breakfast and the lovely sounds of birds and soft summer breezes.  My kind of heaven.

Today's quote, "Make the distinction between what you cannot do and what you don't care if you accomplish."  I can give you a perfect example for this one.  I have a friend who is going to India in November.  I'm totally jealous!  Traveling to India is a dream of mine but at the moment it is not ready to be a reality.  My friend is going there for her 200 hour yoga training.  

I am not a yoga teacher.  I don't want to be a yoga teacher.  I will never be a yoga teacher.  Guess what!?  All of that is fine.  Do I want to go to India? Yes.  Do I want to be a yoga teacher?  No.  I am a Reiki practitioner.  I am a leader of Guided Meditations.  That's what I do and I am completely satisfied doing just that.

It is very important to know your capabilities and to know what you want.  Can I be a yoga teacher?  Honestly I don't know but I also don't care because that is not my goal.  What are your goals?  What do you care about?  What don't you care about?  Knowing those things are so important.  

Once you know what you want, what you don't want, what you can do and what you can't do you are halfway there.  It sets you free so you can concentrate on your chosen path.  We can't be everything and do everything but we can do what ignites our inner fire.  Making that distinction is so important.

Focus on what makes  you happy, what you care about and what is realistic for you.  In the end it is you that needs to be happy and excited about tomorrow!  

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment