Friday, July 13, 2018

WE ALL HAVE A PURPOSE

Good morning.  Another weekend just about upon us. I am looking forward to a wonderful day today and an adventure tomorrow.  I'm going kayaking with my husband on the beautiful Hudson River.   In case you haven't noticed this is my summer of adventure.  

I'm really a home-body but even us home-bodies seek fun and excitement.  It's always nice to mix it up.  Not everyday is a thrill ride and that's perfectly fine.  Sometimes the status quo is just what is needed.  If I was out and about every single day on some exotic exploit I couldn't help those I am meant to heal.

Today's quote is, "There is a purpose for every soul on this earth."  I do believe my soul has found it's purpose on this earth.  This is not our first go round.  Every time I speak with a medium the first thing they ask is if I am a doctor.  True!  The healing energy that surrounds me is not just something new to me in this life but has been within me throughout many lives.

Not everyone believes in past lives although I think if you are one of my readers your doubt has been cast aside.  Whether you believe in them or not does not matter.  What matters is the present and the fact that we are all here for a reason and a purpose.

Just think about the people in the world and some of their accomplishments.  Albert Einstein, Ghandi, Steven Spielberg!  An array for sure but the point is we are all here for something.  To bring something to this earth in this lifetime.  Bad people too?  Charles Manson?  Yes.  And why?  Because that soul still hadn't learned its lesson.  


I'm sorry that I had to bring that one up but I also know that you would be curious as to the purpose of human monsters.  Unlearned lessons are the reasons for those souls to reappear.  If there is something you are drawn to, something you love doing that becomes your life's work, then you have found your purpose.  

If you have chosen to be a stay at home mom, dad, artist, floral arranger, dog sitter and you are happy doing that, then you have found your purpose.  Enjoyment and love of what you do is a true purpose and if you have found that, you are very very lucky!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and a wonderful weekend! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment