Wednesday, July 4, 2018

THE POWER THAT EXISTS BENEATH DOUBT

Good morning on this hot hot Wednesday. Drink lots of water everyone.  So important on these really hot days.  I need to listen to my own advice.  I never drink enough.   I don't really like water but I find that when I add organic lemons it goes down easier.

By the way everyone, happy 4th of July!  I hope you all slept in and took it slow this morning.  Nothing like a holiday to force us to relax.  It is moments of quiet and peace that we also reflect.  How many of us reflect on all the great things we have done?  Probably not too many.  We are too busy focusing on our perceived shortcomings.  

Today's quote, "Know your power - rise to find your inner strength - it is there beneath insecurity and doubt."  Yes it is!  Your power center and source of strength comes from your solar plexus.  It is the area of your inner courage.  During my guided meditation classes I focus on different parts of your body, pairing them with the colors of 7 chakras.  

Luminous yellow is the color of your inner strength.  When you feel doubt wash over you, visualize luminous yellow washing over you instead.  It's funny how we could be on top of the world one minute and crash the next.  Sometimes all it takes is one word or one action from someone to bring us from confidence to doubt.  

We don't stop there either.  We begin to doubt everything and when that happens we shrivel up into an insecure mess.  We forget all the good we've accomplished and focus on everything we didn't do and need to.  Well stop!  Right now!  And here's a little secret,  there are those who want to see you fail and delight in opening the door to all your insecurities.

Why?  Envy.  It is unfortunate but not everyone in your life is there to support you.  Support yourself.
Be your champion and allow me to encourage you to help you find your inner strength and courage.  I believe it's there.  You need to believe it too.  Reach down and bring it to the top.  You are more powerful than you realize and stronger than you know. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and enjoy your day off!~Love, Amy


1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th a day late Amy. I’ve been tuckered out from the humidity going to bed so earky like 9 and getting up beteeen 3:30-4 staying in bed , practicing self reiki and wanting to see you firva session soon

    ReplyDelete