Friday, July 27, 2018

WE HAVE ALL BEEN HERE BEFORE

Good morning and happy end of the week.  I have to say I am enjoying every day so I don't care if it is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.  Life is to be enjoyed and you are here to enjoy it so please do so!

Today's quote is "We all inhabit the souls who lived before us."  Wow!  I'm really on a role with past lives.  Seems I've been talking about this a lot this past week.  Not a mistake.  Obviously, (to me anyway) this is an important issue.  We have all been here before and I say this with absolute conviction.  You don't have to believe this but let me assure you that it is such.  

You know those deja vu moments?  Those moments you feel you have already experienced?  You have!  You actually have because this is not your first go round.  We live and die but our souls?  Never!  They move on and on and on.  Why do you think you have such a connection to certain people?

Even the ones you can't stand and feel uncomfortable around?  It is because you have experienced their presence before.  I understand that some of you will have a hard time wrapping your head around this and that's OK.  Be comfortable with this or not but to me it is comforting to know that we are cyclical and forever in forward motion.  

When your body expires your soul says good bye and moves on.  Be nice to everyone you meet because one day you will meet them again!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and a great weekend! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, you may visit:https://amykaufman.co
https://amykaufman.co If you would like to schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, you may visit://https://amykaufman.co/private-sessions/

No comments:

Post a Comment