Tuesday, July 17, 2018

THE UNIVERSE IS IN CHARGE

Good morning.  A gorgeous Tuesday ahead.  I'm off to the beach today with my daughter.  She works many days and many hours so when she is off, her reward is the ocean and sand and I am pleased to reward her!  

Sometimes I think I could live on the beach.  I love the feel of the warm sand on my feet and I even like sitting on the wet sand watching the waves roll in and out.  That scenario comes up often in my summer Guided Meditation classes.  That and fireflies.  I love when I get scenario requests.  I'm right there with everyone who meditates.

I haven't always been doing this, this being Reiki and Meditation.  Somehow the Universe was preparing me for the role of Reiki Master and Guided Meditation leader.  Today's quote, "Whatever gift you have will open itself at the time it is meant to when the Universe knows you are ready."  

Sometimes we think we are ready for that next phase in our lives but we really aren't.  I was formally introduced to Reiki a little under ten years ago.  I knew I was meant to heal but I never gave that healing a name.  I began to work with a Reiki Master until I became one myself and thought, "OK, I'm ready!"  

Wrong!  I was not ready.  I only thought I was.  Being ready for something does not only include you.  I had young kids.  Ones who still needed my help with homework, ones who still needed rides to soccer, ones who still needed me (of course they still do!).  Where was I going on a Monday night at 7:00?  No where.  

I may have been ready but the time was all wrong.  Did that mean becoming a Reiki Master when my kids were young was a waste?  Not at all.  This preparation was setting me up for my future.  I may not have known that but the Universe certainly did.  That's because no matter what, the Universe always has our backs.  The Universe will know when we are ready for that next step in our lives.

We are all the same.  We want everything now!  Immediately!  At this very moment!  Everything happens when the time is right.  Keep that in mind when you think you are ready to forge ahead.  Be prepared, be ready but know that even if you think you are ready, the Universe will be the one to let you know!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing and posting this Amy . How was your day st the beach . That’s great that you went with your daughter . My family went to the beach last Sunday in Rhode Island . It rained about 30 minutes after we arrived . I cherished the bonding time when the rain came. Had it been sunny everyone would have been scattered , reading , in the water being together but not . When the rains come we went inside dvd talked for s couple of hours . Then went in for dinner . Yes a consistent reminder that the universe has our backs and knows when the time is right . Blessings to you , grateful that we connected .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t know why it says posted at 3:26 am theyd pst . 😆

    ReplyDelete