Thursday, July 12, 2018

YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER

Good morning everyone.  What a gorgeous week it has been thus far and what a lovely time it was to be away.  Being off for the summer months is a vacation in itself but still it is nice to have a change of scenery.

I am happy being back home too.  Mia missed me.  My kids?  Not so sure.  So what is it that we are talking about today.  Here is the quote of the day, "You can look for answers outside but they can usually be found within."  We love asking people for their advice but we never like to take it.  That's because we just love asking and because we are not just asking for advice, we are asking for affirmation.  

Ahh, yes.  Did I hit a nerve?  It always starts with that question, "what do you think?" or "what should I do."  We don't really care what you think or what you would do because when we get the answer we don't want to hear we get irritated and annoyed.

Soul searching starts with the self.  I don't know about you but I talk to myself all the time.  Honestly the best way to solve a problem is through conversation and it does matter who you converse with.  If you need answers look to the person it will be affecting the most and then look within to find them.  

Our intuition is our biggest guide.  Our intuition tells us which direction to take.  All we have to do is listen.  

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment