Thursday, January 10, 2019

ABILITY IS THERE BUT THE CONFIDENCE IS NOT

Good morning everyone!  Wow, I am on a roll this week.  My blogs are nicely complimenting each other.  Yesterday I wrote about fear.  Today I am writing about confidence.  To me those two emotions are closely related.  Fear could stem from a lack of confidence and vice versa.

Today's quote is, "It is not ability but lack of confidence that is our ultimate deterrent."  What is it that attributes to a lack of confidence?  Perhaps we were told we weren't good enough at writing, cooking, singing, drawing, math, painting or any number of things we tried to be successful at.

A lack of confidence could easily come straight from ourselves too.  Maybe your parents boosted you to the stars yet for some reason you feel as though they are totally out of your reach.  It makes no difference who the responsible party is for your lack of confidence but what I can say with absolute certainty is that it will always stand in the way of where you want to go.

I will admit this is a hard one.  Make sure the road you wish to take is one you really want to travel on and that it is not a dead end.  I truly believe that the mind is extremely powerful which is why you need to say wonderful things about yourself every day.  Stand straight with your shoulders back and your head held high. You will look different and feel different as well.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

No comments:

Post a Comment