Thursday, January 31, 2019

RELEASING CONTROL - RELEASING STRESS

Good morning everyone.  Hope you are all doing great on this Thursday, the last day of January.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Where did the time go?  My Jamaican vacation seems like a lifetime ago.  It's always like that with vacations.  They go way too quickly but I am grateful for the time away with my family.

The reviews for the hotel I stayed at said the WiFi was very sporadic.  Sketchy to be exact.  Rather than getting anxious about not being able to post and blog I decided to disconnect altogether.  The inconsistency of the WiFi was a blessing in disguise as I was able to truly relax.  Had I not read those reviews I would have gotten all bent out of shape about something I had no power over.

Have you ever been referred to as a control freak?  I'm not partial to that phrase.  When it comes to our own lives aren't we all control freaks?  Don't we all want things the way we want them?  But what happens when something does not go our way no matter what we do?  There are times when a situation cannot be molded to our liking regardless of our efforts.

Today's quote is, "Refuse to create inner stress when what has arisen is completely out of your control."  As much as this makes sense, are you able to do this?  So many times we are the creators of our own stress and anxiety.  Not always of course but often.  Sometimes you just have to let go.

Posting quotes and writing blogs is a job I created myself and something I take very seriously.  The break I took from both turned out to be the best thing I could have done for myself.  What could have been completely stressful was turned around because I simply let go.  If I can do it, so can you!


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment