Thursday, January 17, 2019

NO ONE'S LIFE IS TO BE SACRIFICED

Good morning all.  Hope you are having a good week so far.  A good week is when everyone is healthy and well.  My new wonder drug comes in a glass.  Upon the recommendation of my friend from KAHLO I have been starting my day with a juice made from celery, apple and ginger.   It tastes delicious and I have to say, I feel good.

Sadly I had been aware of several deaths in the last few months.  To me it doesn't matter if someone died young or very very old.  It is always sad to hear of someone's passing.  No matter how close you may be with that person your life still goes on.  We can mourn for a period of time and keep those wonderful memories close to our hearts but as long as we are breathing there comes a point where we must come back to ourselves.  

Sadly there are those who live for the dead.  As if unkept promises will be found out.  Today's quote is, "Do not sacrifice your life to honor the wishes of the deceased."  Without going into detail I will tell you that I witnessed this first hand and saw a life destroyed by it.  We all want to be noble and do the right thing but sometimes that right thing no longer makes sense.  

Are you a bad person because you broke a promise to one who is no longer on this earth?  Absolutely not.  Life events take many turns and what once was the right thing to do has now become a punishment.  No one deserves a life of constant turmoil and duress.  Love that person while they are here and honor those wishes as long as they make sense to you.  We are all entitled to freedom!

Have a great Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

1 comment: