Wednesday, January 16, 2019

SHOW LOVE BUT ONLY IF IT IS REAL

Good morning all.  I'm a natural hugger.  I show my affection to those I love and to those who need it.  My hugs are never forced.  I hug because I want to and because physical affection comes naturally to me. 

Were you ever asked to hug a relative when you were younger but didn't feel the love?  It is the ultimate of yucky.  I had a neighbor who always asked me to give him a hug and because he was an adult and because I was a kid, I obliged.  It was only when I was much older did I realize what a creep he was.  To this day I remember that yuck feel.

When you have real affection for someone it is wonderful to show it in whatever way you want but if it isn't there then keep it to yourself.  Today's quote is, "Show love willingly and wantingly - not under veil of threat - for that is not and never will be real love."  

A smile cost nothing and could really make someone's day but keep those hugs for those truly dear to you.  I despise those fake hugs.  The ones where the person's arms are around you with absolutely no pressure.  They are a close relative to the air kiss.  When you receive either one it is clear it does not come from the heart but rather from a script that says, "hug when seen."  Know that at this moment in the early morning hours I am sending you all a real heartfelt hug. 



Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! 
~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half your Reiki sessions
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

No comments:

Post a Comment