Tuesday, January 22, 2019

SOUL MATES

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday.  I may not know each and everyone of you personally but because you take the time out of your day to read my blog, I consider you all my friends.  Take a moment and think about the friends in your life and why they are there.  Is it because you have common interests?  Is it because this person has been in your life for so long you cannot imagine life without them?  Is it because you genuinely feel good around them?  There are more reasons of course.  Those are but a few.

Now think about the people in your life who are no longer there and why.  Is it because you no longer have anything in common?  Is it because you drifted apart?  There are many reasons why that happens as well.  A real friend should be one who not only shares your interests but shares your unseen qualities.  Today's quote is, "The compliment to your soul is the one who feels the compassion in your heart as strongly as in their own."  While this sounds like what a potential partner should be like it also applies to our friendships.

If you pick up spiders and centipedes in your house (yes I do!) and toss them outside, how could you associate with someone who squooshes ladybugs and ants?  If you view a rainy day as a chance to relax and appreciate the quiet rhythm of the raindrops how could you spend time with someone who looks outside and declares how miserable it is out there?

When choosing friends or partners, seek those who resonate with your inner self.  To the ones that will be a compliment to your inner being.  To the ones that feel love in your heart as much as their own.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website https://amykaufman.co/private sessions


Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

1 comment:

  1. So happy to call you friend and that you are in my life . Happy Tuesday and 47 days til spring

    ReplyDelete