Tuesday, January 15, 2019

HOLDING OPPORTUNITY WITH TWO HANDS

Good morning.  Today is Tuesday. Nothing extraordinary, just Tuesday.  Is anyone out there feeling that lull now that the holidays are over?  To me the holidays have nothing to do with religion.  I just like seeing everyone's house beautifully lit up and all the festive windows in the local shops.  People seem to be friendlier as well even through their stress.

Now that Christmas has come and gone and we are into a new year there is no reason to be down.  There is no reason to not be excited about your ordinary Tuesday.  Today's quote is, "Absolutely nothing prepares you for life - each day presents opportunities to learn to grow and to thrive - hold it in your hand and drink it all in."  

The smallest thing could be a learning opportunity for you and you just don't even realize it.  Maybe it was something you overheard.  Maybe you looked up at just the right moment.  You never know where an opportunity may be lurking which is why you need to be open and grab each one.  

Life will do that you know.  Life will throw opportunity your way.  Life will also throw a wrench in there every once in a while as well.  It is up to you to distinguish between the two and go for the former without letting the latter stop you.   

About a month ago I got a new Reiki client and all because someone complimented me on my coat.  It happened that I had a headache that day. I just wanted to get what I needed and go home but instead of excusing myself I allowed myself to engage in conversation.  By the end of our exchange a Reiki session had been booked.  

Had I not looked in the right direction this opportunity would have alluded me.  Look to your left, to your right and straight ahead.  Opportunities are there.  Even if I had not gotten a new client that day, I got a really nice compliment from a total stranger.  I would still have had a headache but I was able to smile.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book yours online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

1 comment:

  1. This is just whet I needed to read this morning . A wake up call of sorts . ❤️

    ReplyDelete