Wednesday, January 30, 2019

STRONG WILL - STRONG DESIRE

Good morning everyone.  Our middle of the week day has begun and that means we are close to Friday.  How awful is it that I do that.  That I show how much I look forward to my week rather than where I am.  It is something that I am working on.  I'm not talking about being in the moment but being grateful for where I am.  There is a difference.

This day job I have is wonderful on many levels but my goal is to be a full time Reiki Master having clients not only in the afternoons but in the mornings as well and freeing myself up for various retreats to attend and work at.  This is what keeps me going.  Knowing that my day job is not the end but rather a means to one.

I strongly, (of course) believe in manifesting what you put out there.  Today's quote is, "Let your will be strong - let your desire be stronger."  Every day of  my life I am closer to my goal as I leave yesterday behind, relish the moment of today and look forward to the wonders of tomorrow.

I do what I need to like most everyone.  Sometimes you just gotta do what you just gotta do but it doesn't mean you release your desire for what you want to do.  Strength is something we all have yet we don't tap into it enough.  Reach down as far as you need to.  You are so much stronger than you know.

Take yourself back to difficult moments and unpleasant events and you will remember just how tough you are.  Be of good cheer and be of strong will and always place your desire on top!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment