Monday, January 21, 2019

THE UNIVERSE SEES ALL

Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you all!  As a child, I went to Sunday school.  It was there that I was told that God is everywhere.   I remember looking under my bed and in my closet trying to find him.  I also thought it was strange that he could be in my bedroom and a million other bedrooms at the same time.

The illusion that God was everywhere was used not out of love but in a threatening way to keep all the Sunday school students in line.  I believe in being taught right from wrong but not under threat of punishment.  As I got older I questioned the existence of God and came to understand that God is the highest vibrations there are.

God is neither cruel nor punishing.  God is not there to tell you what to do.  The actions you take is of your free will but will be observed by all.  Today's quote is, "Observe your actions for if you don't the Universe will."   I feel that God and the Universe are one and act as the greatest protector and giver.  Together they  know just what you need even if you are not sure what it is.

The Universe will stand by you as you make mistake after mistake until you get it right.  Signs will be sent that you may or may not notice but know that your actions of kindness or betrayal will be noticed as well.  What we do gets reflected back at us.  Can we always be happy, cheerful and perfect?  Of course not but being mean, nasty and unforgiving is a choice that none of us should make.

Be the best you can always but no matter what is going on in your life, be kind, be generous and be loving for when you are, God and the Universe will certainly send a smile your way!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

Saturdays from 12-4, I am at KAHLO for hour and half hour Reiki sessions
Book your session online at info@kahlocollective.com OR call 914-764-3677

No comments:

Post a Comment