Tuesday, January 29, 2019

THOSE AMAZING THOUGHTS IN OUR MINDS - Tuesday, 1/29

Good morning everyone.  Tuesday has begun.  Do you feel refreshed or did you get up with a million thoughts swimming around in your head?  I've been privy to both of those scenarios.  Usually after my meditation class I get a great night's sleep but there are times when I have life to deal with and my thoughts don't just disappear but stay with me through the night and still can't find the way out the door in the morning.

Many times the problems that weigh heavily on my mind are accompanied by what ifs.  By that I mean, "what if I did this...., what if I said this instead of...."  You get it?  I begin to problem solve in my mind.  This is not unique to me.  We all do this but what happens when thoughts flutter through our minds that make us anxious and nervous.  Sometimes those are the very thoughts we need to stick with. 

Today's quote is, "Go with those uncomfortable thoughts swimming around in your mind - you are in the midst of transition and change and something amazing.If you are thinking how that could be it is because all the thoughts you are thinking lead to change from the ones that make you calm to the ones that cause you to panic.  What you are doing is figuring it out!  And hey, isn't that what we are supposed to do?  

Those conversations you carry on out loud and to yourself are leading you to a better place.  Don't run from them.  Embrace them no matter how scary they might be.  The middle of a transition is one of the hardest places to be but know that you have wings and wings are meant to help you soar!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Amy. I got a fabulous 7 hours of sleep and now I’m laying in bed getting up in s half hour , thoughts are swirling around my head about my day and trying not to worry about the weather this afternoon and what tomorrow will bring . Doh got my best to live each day as it comes .
    ❤️
    Pam

    ReplyDelete