Friday, February 1, 2019

A WATERFALL OF GRATITUDE AND LOVE

Good morning everyone.  Holy cow!  Not only is it Friday but it is February the month of love.  Welcome to both.  Valentine's Day, one of my favorite holidays is this month.  As commercial as it has become I still love the brilliant red color used to wrap up chocolate hearts and small boxes of jewelry.  I even wrap my wrought iron banister in a garland of red every year and put hearts on my glass door.  I bet you didn't know how corny I really am!

I don't care!  It makes me happy.  Every day should be your very own Valentine's Day filled with love and hearts.  Today's quote is, "When we choose to see the good in our surroundings gratitude spills from our hearts like a waterfall."  A true statement for sure.  When you are in a place you love and one that makes you happy, you feel it all over.

I love my home.  I feel good the minute I step inside the front door, (even if I don't have plastic hearts clinging to the glass!)  I am thankful that I have such a beautiful place to call home and thankful that I have the most loving dog who greets me like she hasn't seen me in a million years every single time.  Am I thankful?  You bet I am. 

I've taken it a step further by thanking the Universe every single day for the abundance in my life  and for what is coming my way.  When there is so much good around you it is only right to show gratitude and appreciation.  Will we have bad days and tough times?  Always!  But when you can turn your focus to the good that is already there and to all you have the Universe will not only hear you but send you more!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment