Wednesday, February 13, 2019

ONLY YOU HAVE THE KEY TO UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL


Good morning everyone.  It is Wednesday, smack dab in the middle of February.  How long are you going to put off what you were supposed to do yesterday?  There are so many reasons why we procrastinate but the main one I believe is because of the word "Can't."  We sell ourselves short way too often as if we've done whatever we can and there is not more.

Today's quote is, "The key to unlock your potential is within yourself - find it and don't let go."  Know that you have more beneath the surface that you fail to explore.  And why is that?  Fear.  Fear of failure but sometimes just plain old fear.  


This quote is not about trying.  It really is about knowing that you have more than you think.  Remember when you were in college and you prepared for a test by studying a little bit every night?  Me neither.  I never did that.  I crammed like most people.  I studied my ass off for hours the night before and I have to say it worked.  Don't tell my kids!  

That proved that the ability to do well on an exam was within me all the time.  I didn't need to study every night even though that would have been the better method.  The ability to retain information was there and ultimately the potential to be a good student was also there.  

Revisit your college self.  Never once did he or she think they were going to fail that exam.  Why as an adult would you think you are going to fail at your endeavors now?  Take out that key, unlock that door.  There is so much more for you to explore!


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co



No comments:

Post a Comment