Tuesday, February 26, 2019

LOVE NEED NOT ALLUDE ANYONE

Good morning all and happy Tuesday.   Holy cow where did this month go.  Two more days but still.  Best way to look at the fast flying days is to know we are getting closer and closer to spring.  Enough of the weather.  Let's talk about love.  Let's talk about loving the most important person in your life.  YOU!  That's right.  You are the most important person in your life.  If you don't love yourself it shows in many ways.

One way is by not taking care of your physical appearance.  I remember when I had my first child and my mom telling me not to worry about how I looked because I would only be wearing sweat pants.  Ew to that!  I wear sweat pants when I come home from work but it is not now and has never been my daily attire!  Another way to ignore yourself is to put yourself down by thinking negative things about yourself.  You may as well wear those sweats! 

To be loved we must first love ourselves.  Today's quote is, "Love does not need to allude anyone - love yourself and you have succeeded in sharing love."   Not everyone will accept you for who you are.  Not everyone will even want to get to know you.  Not everyone cares!  Which is why you need to accept yourself as you are and that also doesn't mean to stop going to the gym and drinking your celery juice or whatever momentary craze is out there.  Be healthy but not crazy.  

You know exactly who you are.  Don't pretend to be someone else to gain acceptance.  And lastly, care enough about yourself that you don't have the desire to create a new persona around everyone you meet.  We all deserve love and it starts with ourselves.  You will never be alluded by love as long as you love yourself.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment: