Thursday, February 21, 2019

SPIN NEGATIVE INTO POSITIVE - ALL IT TAKES IS BUT ONE WORD

Good morning everyone!  Glad to be wishing you all a happy Thursday.  I've really enjoyed these past few days having just returned from the Emerson Spa in the Catskills for some much needed pampering.  If you can't do an overnight, definitely treat yourself to one of the many spas that have cropped up locally.  A massage can do a world of good.  

I still have four days to call my own before going back to my day job.  It is what it is and the juncture I am at at this point in my life.  Every day I welcome the dawn by giving gratitude to the source and the highest vibrations which instantly changes my frame of mind.  Today's quote is, "Put a positive spin on a negative day - a kind word will turn it around."

The truth is not every day is going to be fabulous and wonderful.  Sometimes we have unpleasant tasks at work that must be seen to completion.  Sometimes we have things to do that no matter how hard we try to avoid, they still need our attention.  Don't go about this with dread.  Change your attitude.  Find one small positive thing.  Say one positive word.  Anything that will change your outlook so you can face the day with a smile.  Giving gratitude is huge.  Thank the day for arriving, the sun for shining and even the problems you have to solve for they too will pass.


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private session OR
email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment