Wednesday, February 6, 2019

LET YOUR INTUITION BE YOUR GUIDE

Good morning everyone.  Do you have a routine to your morning?  Of course you do.  Get up, pee, coffee.  Sound about right?  The other hundred things you do I will never know unless you invite me over really early.  I also do many more things than the first three every day including walking Mia but before I venture out I look at my phone for the weather.  Why I bother I'm not really sure.  February, winter, 6:30 in the morning.  Yea it's gonna be cold out there. 

I don't really need to look at my phone for the weather for obvious reasons.  I already know what it will be like out there.  O know the answer to my own question.  "Amy will it be cold out?" "Yes Amy, it will."  We often have the answers to many of our unasked questions because they lie within ourselves.  Today's quote is, "Be guided by your intuition - the place within you that has all the answers you need."

How many times have you uttered, "I knew it," regarding a variety of situations and circumstances in your life?   You said it because you did know it.  Whatever that it was, you already knew and why?  Because you listened to your intuition.  You listened to that voice inside your head that is so often correct about the many things you questioned. 


Intuition is that feeling you get from your very core.  When you know the answer before you ask.  When my husband and I were ready to leave the city for the suburbs we looked at more houses than I was able to count.  He liked every one that we saw but I saw things differently.  I knew the moment I walked in the front door of someone's house whether or not I would be able to make it my home.  

The only house out of all the ones we looked at already had two bidders ahead of us.  The realtor assured me that we needed to keep going.  I assured her that this would not only be our house but our home.  One month later she called and said, "you got your house," to which I replied, "I already knew."

Never underestimate your intuition for it is both wise and knowing!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! ~Love, AmyTo learn more about what I do, visit my website, https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment