Friday, February 8, 2019

EMPOWERMENT COMES FROM DOING

Good morning everyone.  Let's get right to it!  Just yesterday I wrote about tomorrow coming and here we are with today's quote which segues into, "Empowerment comes from making things happen - not waiting around for them to."  Right?! How good do you feel when you can cross something off that never ending list.

What I am talking about is more than getting your grocery shopping done and cleaning the house.  Two chores that are not only a constant but one I personally am ecstatic about when they get done.  I of course am talking about what we do to shape our lives in the way we want to live.

I've said this many many times and I will say this again.  Start small.  If you try and do too much you are liable to throw your hands in the air in despair.  Don't do that.  But do make a move.  Anyone who knows me knows that technology is sooooo not my thing.  I am both afraid of it and don't understand it yet I need to make friends with it because not only has the world moved in that direction but people rely on technology to find things like, um, let's see....Reiki Practitioners!

I cannot tell you how excited I was when I learned how to link my website to my blog.  I knew it had to be done so I found the source that would help me and low and behold, I did it!  A small thing for some but awfully big for me.  Make a choice.  Sit around, complain and wait or pick yourself up and get to it.  

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy 



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.cTo schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment