Tuesday, February 5, 2019

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT

Good morning. It's Tuesday.  I had such a busy weekend doing things I wanted to do and things I needed to do.  What a feeling of accomplishment.  It is sometimes hard to get motivated on those cold cold days but then there are those days where you are unstoppable.  No chore is too tedious or difficult to keep you from having fun too.

Today's quote is, "Who says you can have but one great achievement - there are no limits to you and what you can do."  I believe that.  Do you?  Do you believe that you were put on this earth to accomplish one thing and one thing only?  If you do then change your belief right now!

When we think of what we've achieved the list is longer than we realize.  We could go way back or to last week.  We put so little value on what we think is the mundane for example making dinner.  Last week I made this amazing Japanese fried chicken dish.  Was it earth shattering?  No it wasn't but I was excited to have made something new for my family.

Last year I took one hundred of my quotes and photographs and created a book.  Why is that less important than my Japanese chicken?  They both brought joy to me and to others.  Will I cook more dinners and try new recipes?  Absolutely.  Will I write another book?  I just might do that.

Never belittle anything you do that holds meaning and importance to you and the ones you love.  If you are a mom with little kids and you got them to bed without the usual night time drama then pat yourself on the back for what an accomplishment that is! I remember those days oh so well.

Tap into talents you never knew existed.  I know you have them as I am confident we all do.  Your greatest achievement is yet to come and there are no limits to how many you can have!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me amy@amykaufman.co


1 comment:

  1. This is again just what I needed to read this morning Amy. I have been making photo cards , blank on the inside out of my nature photography . They were selling them in the village gallery in croton . I just wrote a note to a friend that I would like to take them to other places to see if they would like to sell them and fear or rejection is holding me back . But as lyrics in one of Andy grammers song says as long as you woke up this morning and working on it .
    You are truly a life saver . ❤️Pam

    ReplyDelete