Friday, February 15, 2019

BEAUTY IN A STORM

Good morning everyone!  I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with love and hearts.  Happy Friday to you all.  Each and every day has a certain feel.  We all know what Monday feels like but should we value it less than Friday?  I say no.  Every day has something to offer.  It's like the weather.  While you may find a sunny day preferable to a rainy one they both have value.  One warms our face while the other makes the flowers grow.

Today's quote is, "Feel the rain - the wind - the snow and the sun - they are all beautiful in their own way."  Think of the first snow storm of the season or a cool fall breeze.  Think of that first warm sunny spring day and a gentle rain.  Days and days of rain and snow might be tiresome but it is nature in action.  Once we recognize that we can appreciate it.


We all have preferences.  That's not what this is about.  It is about finding value where you may not have and finding beauty you didn't know existed.  I for one love summer.  I love going to the beach and feeling the sand in between my toes.  I even love sitting on the wet sand right down by the shore and letting the waves roll over me.  


When I am on the beach I feel as though I could stay there forever.  Then August comes and I'm tired of the beach.  I begin to long for cooler days and the changing colors of the leaves that Autumn brings.  I also love my birthday which is in September.  If summer never ends, my birthday will never come!  Each season brings with it it's very own beauty.  


Look for the positive in the negative.  The sound of thunder and the wind, the coolness of the rain, the beauty of a snowfall for without this we might never see a rainbow. 
 

Have a beautiful and wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment