Friday, April 26, 2019

DO YOUR BEST TODAY AND EVERY DAY

Good morning everyone and happy Friday at last!  As the week winds down do you get a bit sluggish with your responsibilities.  Sometimes after a long week, it is hard to be as focused as we were when it began however in accordance with the four agreements we must always do our best.  Hard as it might be, I think that doing our best shines the light on who we really are.  

Today's quote is, "Do your best everyday, every waking moment so that each day you are closer to your true self."  To that I say, YES!  Forget how tired you are.  Forget that once again you are standing at the sink washing the dishes you washed yesterday and setting the same table and feeding the dog yet again!

If you gave your poor pooch rotten leftovers, trust me, you will pay as much as your fur baby.  No I have not done that but I would never and I'm sure you wouldn't either.  When people rely on you you have no choice but to do your best.  This is when you need to think of yourself just as much as someone else.  That's right.  You are relying on you so do your best whatever it is.  

Whether you are cooking, cleaning, conversing, or simply being.  Be your best always from the minute you wake up until you close your eyes.  When you do, sleep will come over you like a giant, warm bear hug.

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co


Have wonderful Friday! ~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment