Monday, April 8, 2019

TAKE THE TWISTS - TAKE THE TURNS - TAKE THE RIDE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Monday.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I began my drive this morning as I always do.  Right out of my driveway, left at the end of the road, a right and then another left but this morning there was a detour and I had to go a different way.  I had to travel on a road I had never been before.  

I am not just a creature of habit but directionally challenged as well and not partial to detours.  I had no choice this morning.  It was either take the new way and get to work or go back home which was not an option.   Too late to avail myself of my google maps, I continued on this new road and found that I actually got to work sooner than my normal way!  Who knew?  Not me!

Today's quote is, "A wavy road cannot be straightend out - take the twists the turns and the curves and see what happens."  This quote is obviously a metaphor for the twists and turns that life throws our way.  Why panic when things don't go your way?  Sometimes you think your way is the only way and then a sudden change happens.  

Maybe that change is the better way.  Maybe that change is there to show you a new and improved way to do whatever it is you want to do just like a new road can take you down a different path.  Life can be a fun and exciting adventure if you let it.  Take the twists and take the turns.  Blind trust is not always a bad thing.  The Universe will never let you down!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ~Love, Amy




To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment