Friday, April 12, 2019

THE GIFT OF LIFE

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!  Do you feel blessed to be alive?  You should.  Even if you were cranky this morning, it is still great to be alive!  Today's quote is, "Life is a blessing and a gift you've been given - use it wisely to live learn and love."  

A phrase being used by some teens and others who think they are being funny goes like this,  "F my life."  Really!?  "F my life?" That is not only unfunny but heartless.  How can you have such little heart for yourself?  "F my life" sounds too close to "end my life."

Sure we have hard times and difficulties.  Of course there are bumps in the road but whatever crap is slung your way, you must remember that it is only temporary.  The bad times don't last forever but when we are suffering we think that's all there is.  We have a hard time seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

My heart breaks for those who think of ending their lives.  No one can know what that individual feels to make them want to take such drastic measures and that leaving is the only way to end suffering.  You can return from sadness but if you choose to go, there is no coming back.

Age has no relevance when it comes to learning, experiencing and growing.  My college years are way behind me but I continue to learn all the time.  I know the world is a crazy place but I'm far from done.  There is so much more to do and see, to feel and to live for.  In moments of darkness, know that what I say is true and spoken from my heart.

That tunnel may be long but no matter its length, it will eventually end and when it does, you will walk out and be in the light.

Thank you again for reading my quotes and my blogs.  I am truly grateful.  Although I will be here during this holiday week taking walks, having some me time, and seeing clients for Reiki, I will be taking time off from my daily posts for this week only and will be back on Monday, April 22nd.  Wishing you all a wonderful Passover and a Happy Easter.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment