Friday, April 5, 2019

STILL AND ALWAYS LEARNING

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!  I'm very happy to be here.  No special reason.  Just happy that it is Friday and I woke up in a wonderful mood.  I hope you can feel it because I'm doing my very best to share it with you.  

If you woke up feeling kinda, eh because of something that happened yesterday, let it go.  Just let it go.  Yesterday is gone so your focus needs to be on today.  If you are pondering why something went wrong you also need to let that go.  Sometimes things go wrong in order for them to be right!

Today's quote is, "No plot has been made against you - the Universe is teaching you a lesson that you have not yet learned."  We abhor the times where everything seems to go wrong no matter what we do but how many of us stop and look at the choices we made to create these wrong outcomes?

Many of us refuse to take responsibility for problems we ourselves have created and instead place blame where it should not go and worse, take the paranoid route where we think everyone is against us.  Not true my friends.  When we find ourselves redundantly playing out the same scenes over and over again yet our desired outcome is not different it should be obvious that it is us and not "them."

It is clear that we have made that plot happen but for whatever reason, we are not seeing it.  We are not seeing our actions as the cause of our undesired results.  This is why the Universe is here.  The Universe is your support system.  The Universe is here to protect and guide you but also to be your teacher.  If you can't learn something the first time, the Universe will keep throwing out those lessons until you finally get them.  


Add caption
You deserve happiness.  I deserve happiness.  We all deserve to be happy and to be on the receiving end on a life filled with abundance.  If the same situations keep cropping up in your life you need to stop and wonder why and then make the correct choices.  Until you've learned that lesson you will never make it to the head of the class!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my websiteh:ttps://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private session OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment